These instructions will guide you through the use of our templates. Please follow the instructions carefully. If you require further assistance please contact service.
We recommend the use of dedicated graphics programs for the creation of all print ready files. We provide PDF templates for use with Adobe Illustrator. For some products we provide PSD files for use with Adobe Photoshop, and CDR templates for use with Corel Draw. Graphics created in other programs may lead to unpredictable print results and should be submitted as JPEG files to eliminate most variables.
Template Use Instructions
- Please create your design on the layer named "Artwork" or on a separate layer on top of our template.
- Once your design is complete, delete all templates layers provided, leaving only your design graphic.
- Flatten all objects/transparencies/gradients/swatches and outline all text.
- Save the file as a flattened PDF or full sized JPEG at 150 dpi.
- The final designed graphic should be the exact same dimensions as the template provided. If using a PDF template in Illustrator, do not adjust the size of the artboard, size and placement is critical for a proper print.
- Our template is used as a guide or reference to show general placement of logos/graphic elements.
- We print on white material, if you leave an area blank, it will print white.
- For Advertis ing Flags, leave a safety margin of at least 2 "from all edges to prevent text from being cut off hemmed over.
Submitted File Requirements
- PDF File: Flatten all Objects / Gradients / Swatches / Symbols / Special Effects / Transparencies.
- PDF File: Outline all text.
- Please submit FLATTENED PDF (Single Page) or JPEG file types only.
- Remove all crop marks/bleed otherwise they will be printed.
- Custom Sized Products: Submitted graphic must be the EXACT dimension of the product ordered (exception is Gallery wrap Fold Edge and template).
- Template Products: Submitted graphic must be the exact dimensions of the template provided, not just the graphic size.
- CMYK Only: Pantone/Spot colors may print incorrectly and should not be included. Graphic files containing Pantones/5th color/Spot/RGB will not be accepted for print.
- File should be 150 dpi.
- Do not scale template files, they may be flattened and submitted at 150 dpi.
- Graphic over 200" can be scaled.
- Maximum file size is 300 MB.
Remove EVERYTHING from your file that you do not want printed on the final product – especially hidden layers and template guidelines.
Make sure all objects are embedded and flattened (we do not print Non Native Art). If the file is made in Indesign, please flatten in Illustrator or Photoshop and export to a JPEG only. If using Compound Paths to create transparencies/shapes, please completely rasterize or flatten them into the file or they may print incorrectly.
We do not have specific measurements for Panel jobs. If you are printing in Panels, please make sure you are providing a minimum of 1" overlay in your files.
If you have any questions concerning setup, please contact: